System of Payment
Fees may be paid in two installments. In the first installment 50% of the total amount should be paid, that is on the day of registration in the Month of August. The second installment may be paid at the beginning of the second semester, that is, in the month of February.
1. Chil Chil University is committed to providing the highest quality theological training program at the most reasonable cost. Most of the students pay only a portion of the entire cost of their training and the rest of amount is adjusted from work.
2. All the Work Scholarship students are required to work minimum of 11 hours a week 2 hours each for two alternate days from Monday to Friday, and another 7 hours every Saturday.
3. All the non Scholarship boarders are required to work minimum of three hours every Saturday.
4. If any student is unable to make up all the required hours during the academic session, he/she should make alternative arrangement for payment of the fees. Without the clearance of all the dues no student shall be allowed to register for the current Academic session.
5. Wages for one hour is Rs. 100 for both Boys and Girls.