BRIEF HISTORY OF GAIUS INTERNATIONAL MISSION SOCIETY(GIMS)
Gaius Church was first established in 1988, in Daegu City, South Korea by Dr. Park Cheong Il, primarily for the purpose of good works, so that the will of God may be achieved. It has been in the missions of God for these 26 years supporting both home and foreign missions organizations, establishing Churches in obedience to the Lord’s commission. Dr. Park Cheong Il
Purpose and Mission
Our purpose of mission is to evangelize the whole of Asia. To accomplish our objective we chose India to establish a mission center there and for that work, we decided to have Dr. David T. Wijunamai, President of CHAMS India, to be our partner. In partnership with CHAMS India, we have produced altogether five hundred and forty three (639) theological graduates and established about thirty (30) Churches and house fellowships in Asia. We have been devoting all that we can to the project continuously till now. Dr. David T. Wijunamai
Our Partnership and organizations
We always endeavor to maintain a balanced relationship with other faithful Christian organizations. At present we have six major interrelated organizations: three in South Korea and the other three partnership ministries and institutions in India. These are the partnership ministries that support each other and coordinate in the outworking:
- Gaius International Mission Society, South Korea. Dr. Huh Mee Sook is the president of GIMS.
- Gaius Church, South Korea. Dr. Park Cheong Il is the Pastor.
- Gaius Bible Institute, South Korea. Dr. Park Cheong Il is the President.
- Chil Chil Baptist Church, India. Dr. David Wijunamai is the Senior pastor and Ngounibou Thiumai serves as the associate pastor.
- Chil Chil Baptist College & Seminary, India. Dr. David T. Wijunamai is president.
- Chil Chil Asian Mission School, India. Sangpiliu Wijunamai is the head of the administrative council.
For further information contact us at